If you are still looking for some activities to do with your Sunday School class for Balaam and the talking donkey, here are some ideas that you might find helpful.
- PowerPoint: I like this PowerPoint that was created by Angela Howard. It looks as if she used toy figures to create the actual scenes and took pictures then turned the whole thing into a PowerPoint. You can use those pictures as you tell the story to your class. (She also includes an awesome donkey made from a cardboard box that the kids can “ride”. Actually, they wear it over their shoulders.)
- Donkey Paper Bag Puppet: This website has patterns that the kids can color and cut out then glue onto a regular brown lunch bag. It creates a donkey puppet that can be used to retell the story.
- Various Ideas: Mission Bible Class has several great ideas that can be used during this Sunday School lesson.
- Video and Coloring Page: JC Play Zone has a video and coloring page that help kids learn the story of Balaam and the talking donkey.
Balaam and the Talking Donkey
- Random Balaam and the Talking Donkey Activities
- Balaam and the Talking Donkey Puppet Monologue
- The Story of Balaam and the Talking Donkey
- Balaam’s Donkey Craft: Let Them Have Ears To Hear
- Balaam’s Donkey Craft: Making a Donkey Sock Puppet
- Balaam’s Donkey: Do Only What God Says
- Balaam and the Talking Donkey